Reporting to First Team manager the successful candidate will:
- Be required to give medical treatment, support and rehabilitation to players from the Club’s senior teams. This will involve devising individual treatment plans.
- Be required to attend all first team games and training sessions and provide pitch side aid as required.
- Preferably be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Have excellent communication skills orally and in writing, be flexible, well motivated and able to demonstrate innovative practice.
- Preferably have experience working with a football team and treating football injuries.
The post would suit somebody who is developing a career as a sports therapist or physiotherapist as it will afford them experience in treating injuries on and off the pitch. The club has a dedicated treatment room equipped with an ultrasound machine.
A small weekly wage will be paid to the successful applicant together with reimbursement of any expenses and disbursements. Owning a car would be desirable.
Anyone who feels that this role could suit them or would like to find out more is asked to contact Club Secretary, David Laughlin on 07768 010604 or email email@example.com