- Manage the Club’s social media accounts, namely Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, producing scheduled content at regular intervals.
- Provide match day tweet commentary, for all home games and away games where possible.
- Produce match reports following all matches, to be submitted to local press and club website
- Collate content for match programmes
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Good communication skills
- Be computer literate and tech savvy
- Good command of English, particularly written
- Knowledge of football and preferably non-league football
- Time to commit to the role – 2/3 hours every Saturday, plus a minimum of 2 hours spread out throughout the week.
How to apply:
Email Dave Laughlin at email@example.com or call 07768 010604 for an informal chat about the role.
Updated 15:00 - 29 Aug 2018 by David Laughlin