This key role will support the football operation through the organisation and management of kit and equipment for matches involving the First Team, Under 21 team and Academy team.
Role Accountabilities & Key Duties
- Responsible for the management and organisation all playing kit, training kit and football equipment
- Responsible for the organisation and transportation of the playing kit and training equipment for all games, home and away.
- Preparation of loss reports and schedules of proposed replacement kit and equipment, as necessary
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Hardworking, responsible and conscientious
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Full driver’s license required (vehicle supplied on match days)
Full schedule of kit management duties set out in the attachment below
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 11:04 - 26 Mar 2016 by David Laughlin