There are limited places left on the Belper Town Academy, a hugely successful education and football academy where you will study for a BTEC in Sport Level 2 or 3, train full time and play for the Nailers. The programme is ideal for anyone aged 16-18 who wants to progress with their education and develop their football.
In our first year we have had great success on the pitch with Scott Taylor graduating to the first team at just 16 years of age, several of our students have appeared for the U21 side, two students were picked in the League's Team of The Year and our captain Sam Weston was named the NPLFA Player of the Year for last season.
There were also four inclusions for the NPLFA inter-league squad against Oldham Athletic and Accrington Stanley. Off the pitch and the majority of our students are half way through their two year qualification whilst Josh Craddock secured a four year scholarship in America at the BYU-Hawaii (http://nplfa.co.uk/progressionweek-josh-craddock/)
At the Belper Town Academy you will study, train and play full time.
- Alternative to college
- BTEC in Sport Level 2/3
- One/Two year programme
- Study in the classroom with your team mates
- Opportunities to gain experience at the football club
- Experienced & UEFA qualified coaches
- Train three/four times a week
- Improve technical ability and fitness on a daily basis
- Opportunities to train with the U21 and first team
- In the NPL Football Academy League
- Opportunities to play in the FA Youth Cup
- Games played at Evo-Stik League stadiums
- Opportunities to progress to the first team
- Opportunities to play for the inter-league team against professional clubs
- Trips to St George's Park
- All matches are filmed, analysed and highlighted online every week with our video partners FilmMyMatch
- Opportunities to study, play and coach in the USA with our pathway partners Soccer Chance USA
Activate your ambition now and apply at nplfa.co.uk/register
Updated 10:01 - 25 Aug 2016 by David Laughlin