The scheme is based around 100 members paying £10 per month with a proposed monthly payout of £300. The scheme will commence on 1st May 2020
The scheme is fully subscribed at the moment. But if you wish to be placed on a reserve list to enable you to join should a current member withdraw from the scheme, please email your details to email@example.com
How to Play
1. Set up a standing order to pay Belper Town FC £10 per month on the 1st of each month, starting 1 May 2020. The sort code is 40-38-22 and the account number is 31168398. For those joining after 1 May, start the standing order for the 1st day of the month of the next draw.
2. Put "100 club + [your name]" as the reference, so the club knows who the payment if from (e.g. "100 club Dave Laughlin")
3. When you have done this, email 100Club@belpertownfc.co.uk with your name and confirmation that you have set up the standing order. You will then be sent your draw number by return. (If you have a preference for a number between 1-100, let us know. If it hasn't already gone, you can have it. Otherwise we will select a number for you.
4. Look out for the dates of draws on the club website and social media. The aim in normal circumstances will also be to have each month's draw in the function room after a home game in the middle of the month.
5. Should the membership of the 100 Club reduce in any month, the prize fund will be applied at 30% of the total income received in that month.