BTIC KEY OBJECTIVES
BTIC provides opportunities at a whole range of levels for people to engage with the football club and is committed to the following;
• To provide a range of junior and adult teams. Currently the junior section runs 15 junior teams involving over 225 young people. In addition, we have a Belper Town FC ladies teams and also girls teams at Under 15s and Under 13s. These teams provide an opportunity for youngsters to learn, play and enjoy the game and also in some instances to move on to other things such as engagement in (semi) professional football and academies.
• To provide a range of coaching opportunities. All junior teams receive coaching sessions from their Managers, who all currently qualified up to FA Coaching Level 1 standard.
• To provide a Saturday morning Skills Academy for younger children as an introduction into other opportunities available.
• To provide an elite soccer coaching programme for those aspiring to go further, women's football training sessions, some sessions in school and out of school/holiday sessions.
• To use the Belper Town Under 18s and Under 21s teams to provide a conduit to bring through players from the junior section into the adult teams.
• To develop and support the skills of our volunteers through the provision of coaching training to FA Level 2 for volunteer coaches, together with other football related courses.